Friday, July 16, 2010

Palin's Negatives

The Plum Line - Only Republicans like Sarah Palin: "The new Gallup poll shows a striking disconnect in public opinion about Sarah Palin: While her favorability ratings are significantly higher among Republicans than all the other 2012 GOP hopefuls, her negative ratings among Americans overall are also significantly higher than those of her GOP rivals.

This is significant, I think, because it underscores the uniqueness of her political situation and suggests she will face major challenges if she decides to step outside the current role she's carved out for herself in American life..."

I've said it before and I'll say it again--I liked Palin a lot more before she became a media star and a spokesperson for the Tea Party.

2 comments:

billy pilgrim said...

i used to detest palin but now i'm warming up to her act. in my opinion that's what it is, an act.

Bob Harrison said...

Maybe approval lines will cross at some point.