Tuesday, June 02, 2015

Southern Democratic Sense

Why I'm a Dem - Rant from Southern White Male, Mid 40's, Business Owner:

...I am a mid forties white male living in the South. With my accent and business background, people assume I am a conservative. When they find out I am a democrat, many are surprised and often ask, “why am I a democrat?”

The short answer is because I like people more than I like money. Do not get me wrong, I like money too, but when an issue comes down to a choice between people or money, I like to err on the side of people. This is not to say I would always decide in the favor of people, often times the costs are too high, but lets not put money first all the time.

I believe the democratic party is the best choice for the US to gain greater social freedom and economic development...

No comments: