Thursday, December 18, 2008

A Challenge To O

AIPNC-Unconfirmed report that Rep. John Linder will object to Obama electoral count: "I read a post the other day that a Freeper got from Congressman John Linder, Georgia, stating that he would stand and object to Obama if he doesn't show proof of constitutional eligibility.

I emailed Mr. Linder and asked if he did indeed write that email and if he was serious about holding Obama to task on something as serious as this.

A few moments ago I received a phone call from Congressman Linder's office confirming that he intends to do exactly that and he is just as intent as us on verifying Obama's eligibility.

I told his staffer (very nice lady) that I was proud of him and that I appreciated his bravery as I know he is going against the tide with this..."

Remember, I'm not in charge of your research. I just post 'em and if I check 'em, I'll post how and why and whatever. Anyhoooo--

Objections are all fine and dandy but shoes seem to get more attention.

No comments: