Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Young McCain Flogs Idiots

Charlotte Front and Center: Meghan McCain Strikes Back: "kiss my fat ass"
"Meghan McCain has a point in her blasting attack against Laura Ingraham. Laura referred to young McCain as a Valley Girl gone awry” and a “plus-sized model.”

McCain was not in the mood for non-sense and had some very sensible words to reply back with as she visited The View on Monday: “What do young women think when I speak my mind about politics and I want to have a political discussion about the ideological future of the Republican Party, and the answer is, ‘She’s fat, she shouldn’t have an opinion.’ What kind of message are we sending young women?” she asked..."

Good Lord, thank you Ms.McCain. If she is fat, I'd hate to think what fat really is. And, as a fatty, I can tell you that we are all tired of the on-going and endless crap about our heft. No one wants to be overweight, but it is damn hard to control your appetite when it is constantly stimulated on every side. I've had any number of people tell me "Why don't you just quit eating?" To which I now reply, "Why don't you just quit breathing?" Unless you're are walking a mile in a fat man's shoes, or a smoker's shoes, or a heroin addict's shoes, don't offer unsolicited and usually stupid advice. Physical appearance has nothing to do with mental acuity. Addiction of all sorts is not an issue easily solved by "don't do that."

And. Laura Ingraham? Please.

No comments: