Thursday, July 23, 2009

Blue Dogs Cashing In

Blue Dog PAC swells with industry cash - On Politics - USATODAY.com

"The conservative House Democrats known as the Blue Dog Coalition have seen their political clout grow dramatically as they work to shape the health-care debate.

So have their campaign coffers -- and much of the money has come from industries seeking to influence President Obama's health-care overhaul and other key legislative efforts in Congress, according to reports out today..."

2 comments:

Annie said...

I for one am glad to see them stall and question the pResident. As a moderate democrat I don't trust obama not to screw this up and I don't trust pelosi not to tax me to high heaven and not charge anyone under a certain income, for healthcare. I appreciate that not everyone is to the left on this, I think there should be some balance to this issue.

Bob Harrison said...

Annie, I agree exactly with you.