Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Who's Who Where (In Politics)

Booman Writes a Stupid Post « The Confluence: "...How about defining who we are, because clearly, as Clinton shills, Booman is addressing his temper tantrum to us. Let me clear up some misconceptions for him. We are not Tea Partiers. We are not Birthers. We are not Republicans. And despite what the people who are closest to us politically continue to think, we are not racists. That word continues to be flung around by people who should know better. We know our own hearts and shouldn’t have to keep defending ourselves. But whatever. The evidence should speak for itself. As a scientist, I don’t believe in hiding data and evidence. I haven’t changed a word of what I have written on this site. So, I challenge anyone who doubts my honesty on the issue of race to comb through our archives and find the smoking gun. You won’t find one..."

No comments: