Thursday, May 23, 2013

Voter Fraud Not Found (much)

This Is Important. Give It a Read | TPM Editors Blog:
... Second, there are clearly people who will vote in two states or try to vote absentee and then vote on election day. No sane person has ever denied this. But there are very, very, very few of them. The issue with election policy is always balancing the costs with the benefits. There’s no free lunch...
I wouldn't say "very few" since I've heard four people bragging about it over the past two election cycles, and I live in a low-density area. Of course, these four gentlemen were Republicans, Christians, with one hard core gun-nut Teabagger. All these gentlemen owned homes here in WNC and in Florida and made a point of voting in all elections. No, I could not pick them out of a line-up --unless everyone was nekkid then I might could.

No comments: