Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Another Whap on the Outrage Meter

Of all the many things I've heard and read and even said about George Bush, the post at this link just abosolutely fills me with more rage than I've felt since watching those bodies bobbing around in New Orleans; for any compassionate conservatives out there-- follow this link:

The Heretik » Blog Archive » The President Will See You Now: "MUST HAVE BEEN a tough day for the President. Tougher than it was for the mother of the dead soldier Dolores Kesterson.

As the commander in chief strode briskly toward her, it seemed to Dolores that he was trying to intimidate her. “He came marching in and got right in my face…eyeball to eyeball, and said, ‘I’m George Bush, the president of the United States, and I understand you have something to say to me in private.’”

D"

No comments: