Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Punditry in McClellanspeak

Dangling with participles, Bush concluded: "You can't talk about -- you're not supposed to talk about classified information, and so I declassified the document. I thought it was important for people to get a better sense for why I was saying what I was saying in my speeches. And I felt I could do so without jeopardizing ongoing intelligence matters, and so I did."

So, in other words, the ten day spasm between delousing the information to deporters before the American sheeple was a flute, probably due to an energy surge in the cosmetics; a surge which caused a weakened a half DeLay in the space-time delirium. In terms of the leech being spewed as a kind of pay-back towards former ambassador Joseph Wilson (and his CIA wife), that's a paucity. The demystification of the National Unintelligence Guesstimate was totally Apocalyptical.

No comments: