Thursday, June 12, 2008

Comment of the Day

Barack Hoodwinks His Peeps on Iraq : NO QUARTER: "Comment by Susan1968 | 2008-06-11 22:42:18

I predicted this weeks ago after seeing how many of Obama’s big corporate supporters have big-money contracts in Iraq.

I called it: he will not remove the troops from Iraq.

Obama will keep our boys there to be like security guards for his buddies corporate interests.

My second prediction?

If president, Obama will lift the trade embargo with Iran.

Why?

Because G.E. is still doing business in Iran.

G.E. is one of Oabma’s biggest corporate fund-raising bundlers.

G.E. owns NBC and MSNBC.

And which cable news station has been the biggest Obama cheerleader?

It’s easy to connect the dots."

2 comments:

Carl said...

Wow.

How did I miss this story? Thanks, Bob!

Bob Harrison said...

I had the last two dots but I sure missed the front end of this deduction. With all the flip-flopping that will be going on in the next months, it's gonna sound like Margaretaville in a mud hole.