Friday, June 06, 2008

O's Gonna Whoop Congress

Quoted from http://www.crooksandliars.com/2008/06/06/obama-warns-congress-better-not-mess-with-me-ill-whoop-em/:

 

Crooks and Liars » Obama Warns Congress “Better Not Mess With Me” “I’ll Whoop ‘em”

Political Radar:

 

During the Question and Answer session, Obama met a 95-year-old African American man, whose daughter told Obama that he had waited his whole life for this moment.

 

The man wobbled slowly to the stage and presented Obama with a maple wood walking stick as a gift.

 

The presumptive democratic nominee, clearly feeling his oats, took the stick and said, “If members of Congress don’t pass my health care bill - I’ll whoop ‘em, I’ll whoop ‘em. That’s right, you better not mess with me, and I’ll have that stick.”

 

C&L has the video.

No comments: