Friday, December 16, 2011

Toad Snots On Crazy

She may be crazy, and I may not like her politics or her smarmy attitude, but she deserves more respect than Newt gives her with his dismissive pat-on-the-head-eye-rolling crap. It's a debate! On tv!

Opinion: Does Newt Gingrich have a woman problem? With Michele Bachmann, yes - The Washington Post

It takes a lot to get Michele Bachmann to play the gender card. But we all have limits, and Bachmann hit hers in Thursday’s GOP presidential debate, when her rival Newt Gingrich sneered – and you really have to watch this to get the full effect -- “Sometimes Congressman Bachmann doesn’t get her facts very accurate.’’

Normally cool in these outings, an affronted Bachmann had had enough, and demanded the chance for a rebuttal: “Because this isn’t just once; I think it’s outrageous to continue to say over and over through the debate that I don’t have my facts right. When as a matter of fact, I do. I’m a serious candidate for president of the United States... ’’

No comments: