Tuesday, August 18, 2015

HRC For The Vets

The veterans candidate | TheHill:

...I think this veteran knows her. We’re not from the same political party and I don’t agree with all her policy positions and sometimes don’t understand why she does or doesn’t do certain things. However, over the past 13 or 14 years I have observed an uncommon combination of core common sense, honest sense of responsibility, intelligence, and wit. She has been kind and accessible to me and my family, so one might say I’ll naturally say nice things. But so have other senior government and military officials been kind and accessible. Yet I don’t see them as White-House-ready. I have observed her one-on-one and in group settings, with the young and the old, with veterans and non-veterans, Democrats and Republicans, when the cameras and media were not watching. In such unscripted settings she demonstrates sincere concern and provides insights that, if ever actually reported by the media, would blow up all the nonsensical talk about a cold and standoffish person...

No comments: