Monday, February 15, 2016

Clinton Public Service Defense Post

Uppity Woman is once again doing us all a favor in creating a safe haven for reasonable people, plus some genuinely interesting and informative posts such as this one.

Information Please | Uppity Woman:

Consider this a starter Quick Reference Sheet of sorts, for those times when you’re looking to get your fingers on a rebuttal in a hurry.

My friend John West put together a list of links to counter the BS from the BS peeps showing up in his feed on some specific hot-button issues...

3 comments:

Alessandro Machi said...

lol, I've been persona non grata on several of the progressive puma blogs for several years. How many of these supposedly pro Hillary Clinton blogs run by woman reach out to any men supporters. As nice as you and Cannonfire have been to them over the years, I doubt they've ever acknowledged either one of you, even Cannonfire's recent medical emergency went unacknowledged.

Alessandro Machi said...

There a lot of Bernie Supporters trolling the link.

Bob Harrison said...

The only blog that has ever had a kind word for me is yours, my friend. Though I did have a conversation or two with Riverdaughter, she has never linked to me, but that's ok. I'm used to it. UW is not totally anti-male like so many, uh, "feminist" blogs are. Some are so rabidly man-haters that I have trouble reading them even though I might agree with most of their points. one discovers rather quickly that male comments are unwelcome.