Thursday, February 22, 2007

Maher Flames Bush

Maher on Leno: Bush a 'Dolt' and 'a Gilligan Who Cannot Find His Ass with Two Hands' | NewsBusters.org: "To laughter, cheers and applause from the Burbank audience of NBC's Tonight Show with Jay Leno, Bill Maher on Tuesday night issued a litany of denigrating insults at the intelligence of President George W. Bush, as if his decisions are not in accord with many experienced experts. Maher pointed out how MSNBC's “Joe Scarborough did a whole week of panel discussions on whether he was an idiot.” Maher elaborated: “The people who were defending him were saying, 'well, he's just inarticulate.' But inarticulate doesn't explain foreign policy. I mean, it's not that complicated. The man is a rube. He is a dolt. He is a yokel on the world stage. He is a Gilligan who cannot find his ass with two hands. He is a vain half-wit who interrupts one incoherent sentence with another incoherent sentence...”"

The Chin of Clinton-Mocking Leno went all a-tremble some say.

1 comment:

yellowdoggranny said...

I believe in hiring the handicapped...but not for our president...

ps..the goddess doesn't want to look like an idiot..but when I put up my blog it was done by friends..I found the header in an email..one of my friends put it up and that's all I know..Babs and sooner did everything...jackie don't know jack...
but I did google bryce banners and they are cool looking ...but the header was just in an email of really great looking pictures and I stole it...ha..thanks for dropping by and entertaining the Goddess...