Friday, May 11, 2007

Glenn Beck On Prez Joe

My Two Sense: Is Glenn Beck An Anti-Semite?:


[Beck:] " 'Now, I have said on this program, 'I would not vote for Joe Lieberman as president of the United States.' I think Joe Lieberman knows how to fight this war. I think Joe Lieberman really gets it. However, even if I didn't disagree with him on so many social issues, I wouldn't vote for Joe Lieberman at this time because of the complications it would add in this country or on the planet right now because of the way the Middle East would use it. That's not saying the same thing as I wouldn't vote for a Jew for president. And yet, people can get away with that.'


If he isnt ruling out voting for a jewish President, why not Lieberman? Beck already says that he agrees with Lieberman on the war, and that even if Lieberman agreed with him on social issues, he still wouldnt vote for him, so again why not Joe Lieberman?"(sic)...

No comments: