Monday, April 14, 2008

Snark of the Day

The four big problems with Obama's "cling" fling. - By Mickey Kaus - Slate Magazine: "...I used to think working class voters had conservative values because they were bitter about their economic circumstances--welfare and immigrants were 'scapegoats,' part of the false consciousness that would disappear when everyone was guaranteed a good job at good wages. Then I left college. ..."

Corrente: "...You know, people talk about “Clinton fatigue,” though if I had me some of that fatigue right now I might have a job.

But I’ve already got Obama fatigue, and I’ve only been dealing with the guy since Iowa. Four more years of this? Gawd, I hope not. And the worst of it is, Clinton fatigue is the creation of our famously free press and the entire VRWC. Obama’s created Obama fatigue all on his own, without any help from anyone but the OFB and the Boiz. Remarkable achievement..."

No comments: