Friday, January 27, 2006

News Power From The Last Network

Phillybits: You Say Tomato, I say Tomatoe. You Say Katie Couric, I say Ann Coulter: "Recently, however, there is one show I will not watch anymore. I specifically mean 'anymore,' too, since the Today Show was a much better source of news before Katie Couric became lead anchor, anchorwoman, puke bucket, Republican shill, or whatever other honest description any of you can come up with to throw in here.

I have seen her recently interview (and if I had 'net access at home, you can bet I would've started a series on the problems with Katie Couric and her interview biases) many people, from both political spectrums, and you know what? She often gives a free pass to conservatives yet when a liberal is on the set for interview, she grills them with pointless, rhetorical questions, often basing her questions on the latest RNC talking points that have been debunked so many times, that her current interview ends up being a recap of yesterday's news."

Jay Leno keeps complaining about NBC being the number four network... hmm... is there a connection between conservative leanings and ratings? Or is it just God's punishment for hating America?

No comments: