Wednesday, January 11, 2006

A Reagan Scorecard

In the comments at
Truthdig - Reports - Betraying the Reagan Revolution:

"Robert, the Reagan Revolution devolved under Reagan.
Increased Spending by 80%--Debt by 187%--Deficits by 110% and a CONSERVATIVE!!
Plus increased California Spending by 112%.
245 investigated
137 charged or resigned under threat of indictment.
75 guilty of felony or misdemeanor(this is debatable-I had detailed list but repairman destroyed my hard drive years ago. I have recreated many but golf too much for me.
I let Joe Conason down for I promised him the list several years ago).
Too busy reading your terrific articles.
clarence swinney
political historian
burlington nc
cwswinney@netzero.net "

Most interesting set of numbers. Anybody got anything else along these lines?

No comments: