Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Why We Blog

Crooks and Liars: "Duncan:

The funny thing is that for Lieberman supporters it is all about the war. –Oddly the wanker Chait seems to think this is about obtaining power - that supporting Lamont is some sort of power grab by the netroots, and he worries we’ll take over the Democratic party. It’s a weird view of things. I really don’t have much interest in being a kingmaker, and I’m too lazy to run much of anything. I do what I do because I actually give a shit about stuff, not to glorify myself (though just in case George S. is reading, I’m happy to be enriched.) Giving a shit seems to be alien to too many beltway pundits.


[John]I started blogging because I wanted my voice to be heard. I knew that if I introduced video into the blogosphere it would have an impact in some sort of way. I knew that seeing what people say is much more powerful than just reading the text. I do what I do because I care– which is why most of us do this blogging thing. And also Sauron told me to write this…"

[Me] Amen.

No comments: