Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Sticking To The Issues

Don’t Underestimate Sarah Palin | Hillary or Bust: "...Look, if you are a woman on the left who doesn’t like Palin’s pro-life stance, fine. But stick to the issues. Insulting her basic competency based on the fact that she’s attractive is extremely harmful to all woman. It smacks of sexism and does nothing to help women get taken more seriously.

I have had problems in my life due to being attractive, where people did not take me seriously because I was “pretty.” It really pisses me off to see women like Taylor Marsh who through luck or blow jobs (apparently, since we’re questioning women’s ability to get ahead on their own merits) get journalistic positions where they can spew hate towards women like Palin to a national audience..."

No comments: