Wednesday, June 08, 2011

What Actor212 Said About Weiner

Oh, and I agree 100%. Simply Left BehindThe Non-Rapturist's Guide To The Galaxy: Why I Don't Hate On Weiner:

"...Yes, a conservative would have stood up to a lot worse treatment from me, and many other liberals. Let's look at the differences.

Anthony Weiner, for one thing, never lectured me about abortion. He's never lectured me about extra-marital affairs. He's never told any gay man or lesbian that he or she shall not marry. He's never imposed his personal morality upon my private life. I think I owe him that much in return..."

2 comments:

billy pilgrim said...

i think he has to go. he showed incredibly bad judgement or lack thereof and i've heard that good judgement is important for politicians.

i'd be willing to bet he's done a lot of other stuff that's been covered up.

Bob Harrison said...

As long as Vitter reigns in Congress, Weiner can stay, imo. Sauce for goose & gander.