Monday, March 16, 2015

Comment Of The Day: Clinton EMoDodism Edition

This Will be the Longest 18 Months Ever - Lawyers, Guns & Money : Lawyers, Guns & Money: joe from Lowell says:
March 16, 2015 at 10:12 am

One more reason to hope Hillary is not the nominee.

Oh, I’m not falling for that one again!

Joe 2008: “You know, I’m not sure I can stand eight years of the media and Republicans going full-metal ape shit over Hillary Clinton. It’s just going to be ginned-up non-scandals, ugly personal attacks, and partisan polarization for her entire term, and I’m not sure I want that. I’m going to vote for a more unifying figure like Barack Obama so we can have some more reasonable politics.”

It was pretty dumb of me to think that way after what they did to Kerry in 2004, but I’m capable of being that dumb. But even brute beasts and wandering birds don’t fall into the same trap or net twice.

No comments: