Thursday, May 11, 2017

Dropping Shoes

Report: FBI raid in Annapolis is just the first of numerous Trump-Russia warrants being executed - Palmer Report:

In the wake of Donald Trump’s firing of FBI Director James Comey to try to sabotage the Trump-Russia investigation, a number of political insiders predicted last night that the FBI would strike back in a major way today (link). Sure enough, the FBI just raided a GOP fundraising firm in Annapolis (link). But word is now that this is just one of numerous Trump-Russia warrants that are being executed...
I wanted to make at least one more post before I leave for the hospital. I am having surgery tomorrow. I will post again when I return. I hope.

1 comment:

Alessandro Machi said...

I was thrilled to see your blog post on DailyPUMA. Now, glad but concerned.