Friday, September 07, 2007

Modern Feudalism

Well-written post. Check it out. Two Americas « Little Bang Theory: "...I for one intend to not go quietly into the blades of the International Harvester, to not wave cheerily as Ross Perot’s “giant sucking sound” blows my children’s futures away to a distant shore. I intend to go kicking and screaming for the whole world to hear, “Look! Look up there! It’s not the ten percent at the bottom who are sucking you dry, stealing your retirement, denying you health care! Its the FFR at the top, the one percent, the Money Changers in the Temple of your Dreams, the few amongst all the people in the Ancient World who moved Jesus to violence, the few amongst all the people in the Modern World who are benefiting from the rape of your brothers and sisters, your friends and neighbors, your parents, your children, you!”"...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for noticing, Mad. I just discovered your link on my way out the door to go to work, but I'll be back soon to check out your place and dialog a bit :)

- CR

Bob Harrison said...

Eh, a most interesting handle, Look forward to hearing from ya.