Thursday, October 02, 2008

Not A Lawyer

Logistics Monster: "...What I do think is this. For the first time in a very long time, we have two candidates on a Presidential Ticket that ARE NOT LAWYERS; therefore, she may not be as polished as the Democratic Party Ticket, but she speaks the truth and follows her principles; something that most lawyers cover their asses on….yes? Do not be looking a gift horse in the mouth. For once, we have a smart, motivated, articulate person who actually lives her beliefs running for office. Let the MSM and The Borg Collective say what they want; you make up your own minds and make that decision on November 4th..."

Of course, that flies in the face of most conventional wisdom, i.e. that you have to have a law degree before you can understand government, the economy, politics, energy issues, or nuclear physics, and you if you don't have one, well, you're just a groundling, little people, not worthy of having an informed opinion. (With apologies to all my lawyer friends, but hey, a couple of you expressed the same idea.)

2 comments:

Logistics Monster said...

Bob,

I am already a second class citizen in this society; I am less than a groundling because I am a not a lawyer and I am a Mom.

Hele Mai!!

Diamond
thanks for the plug

Bob Harrison said...

Moms will never be second class citizens in my land!