Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Stevens Joins O.J. Club

Stevens to Alaska voters: 'Stand with me' - CNN.com: "WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Proclaiming his innocence, convicted Republican Sen. Ted Stevens asked Alaskans to 'stand with me' as he pledged to defend the Senate seat he has held since 1968.
Sen. Ted Stevens leaves the federal courthouse in Washington after being convicted Monday.

Sen. Ted Stevens leaves the federal courthouse in Washington after being convicted Monday.

'I ask that Alaskans and my Senate colleagues stand with me as I pursue my rights,' Stevens, the longest serving Republican in the Senate, said in a statement Monday. ' I remain a candidate for the United States Senate...'"

Good luck with that, Senator

And in celebration of Stevens' clarity, I give you today's Cold Mountain (yes, that Cold Mountain) air quality picture.

No comments: