Saturday, February 28, 2009

Promise Kept?

Obama Plans to Roll Back 'Conscience' Rule Protecting Health Workers Who Object to Some Types of Care - washingtonpost.com: "The Obama administration's move to rescind broad new job protections for health workers who refuse to provide care they find objectionable triggered an immediate political storm yesterday, underscoring the difficulties the president faces in his effort to find common ground on anything related to the explosive issue of abortion.."

If Obama keeps going at this rate, he will soon have one handful of decisions I agree with. Yahoooooo!

3 comments:

billy pilgrim said...

obama has one me over with his decision to end federal raids on medical marijuana suppliers.

who knows, he might even bring u.s. social policies into line with the rest of the civilized world.

Ananda girl said...

I agree. He's doing alright by me! This is good news. I'm tired of other people trying to force me to comply to their religious beliefs. Small minds.

Bob Harrison said...

So far, I'm in agreement. That does not mean I support him, but it does mean I like some of the decision he is making (or Axelrove or Meeechelle or whomever.) Then again, after Little Skippy Bush practically any rational decision will be an improvement.