Thursday, June 05, 2014

My 1st Amendment Trumps Your 1st Amendment

Backlash cancels Hailey's celebration of Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl's return | Bowe Bergdahl | Idahostatesman.com:

...“The people down here in Texas think all you folks in Idaho are ready to give this boy a hero’s welcome,” Pringle said. “If there’s a hero’s parade, we will be there. We’ll stop the parade.”

Last year’s “Bring Bowe Back” gathering attracted 3,500 supporters, and organizers expected that to double with his safe return...
The world is filled with tiny, hateful, horrid people. More:

Man tied to cross draws small crowd on north Lubbock street
LUBBOCK, TX (KCBD) - Tuesday night a small crowd gathered in north lubbock to hear a message from a man who was tied to a cross.Gary Pringle is beginning what he calls a "personal mission" near Riversmith's at Avenue Q, near the Marsha Sharp Freeway. "I'm praying for several things," says Pringle.  "I'm praying I will be a better man, I'm praying that I will have a pure acceptable heart to a lady I love, and I'm hoping God will help us find Peggy Merimon..."

No comments: