Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Democratic Scanners


Not since Scanners warned us has such a brazen use of mental powers been detected by a ranking memember of the ruling punditicracy. Fortunately, Michael Savage is on the job, scanning the etherspace for hostile emanations aimed at various GOP functionaries, like the Chief Justice of The Supreme Court.

Media Matters - Savage: "You're telling me there's no possibility of a conspiracy by the Democrats" to cause Roberts' seizure?

"...Savage asked, "Am I to believe there's no connection between Charles Schumer on Friday saying he would never appoint, or never, excuse me, approve another Bush appointment to the court, to any court? And then the chief justice suffers a so-called seizure two days later? You're telling me there's no possibility of a conspiracy by the Democrats to have caused this seizure in some manner?" He added: "Tell me it's not possible, and I'll tell you you're a liar..."

(No, I do not think potential strokes, passing out, epilepsy etc. are funny. Been there. Had that. But this idiot brought it up.)

No comments: