Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Lady Obama Steps In It

Talk about giving the Evil Empire ammo...

Quoted from http://www.taylormarsh.com/:

Democrat Taylor Marsh Broadcasts Live Talk Radio and Blogs Politics

Michelle Obama Does Not Speak for Me

“For the first time in my adult lifetime I am really proud of my country. And not just because Barack has done well, but because I think people are hungry for change.” - Michelle Obama (video)

The love I have for this country does not depend on a political campaign predicated on the notion of "change."

The love I have for this country does not depend on one person, certainly not some politician with a slogan that others have used, which he has re-used.

The love I have for this country does not depend on aiding the winning of someone for president, without a clue what he or she is offering in the guise of one word, "change..."


Marsh continues with a very powerful post. Click above to read the entire essay.


No comments: