Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The New Dream Team?

McCain Web ad touts Bill Clinton's kind words - AMERICAblog: A great nation deserves the truth
"...Now, I suppose it's possible that someone else is buying Web ads in order to promote Bill Clinton's kind words for McCain. But there's no getting around the fact that it's McCain's own campaign Web site that's using a big ole video of Bill Clinton, complimenting John McCain, as a way of drumming up votes for old John. And I've got to imagine that McCain isn't using Bill Clinton's praise to attract conservative votes - they hate Bill Clinton. He's doing it to win independents. It was only a matter of time before John McCain moved to the middle and abandoned conservatives, again. But I didn't think he was going to do it before he even had the primary sewn up. And I sure never imagined he'd use Bill Clinton's praise as a badge of honor. The conservatives are gonna go nuts."

I can see it now-- McCain/Hillary...

No comments: