Friday, May 09, 2008

More Bad Politics

Obama’s Illegal Tricks at Work in Oregon [Updated, with North Carolina Experience] : NO QUARTER: "

...UPDATE: Now factor in this highly reliable source’s experience at a polling place on Tuesday in North Carolina:

His victory in NC was predicated on a large African-American turnout. And I had to absorb abuse slung at me by Obama supporters who are now convinced the Clintons and Clinton supporters are attempting to deny an African-American the Presidency.

I staffed a demographically split precinct, and the turnout was 80-20 African-American. Everyone, including those who are illiterate, unemployed, attached to IVs and in wheelchairs, arrived at the polls yesterday.

I had fingers pointed in my face. A high school principal who transported 17 year olds from his school to the polls refer to me as a racist, as well as hostile Obama supporters tearing Clinton literature right in front of my eyes. One Obama supporter told me I did not belong at the precinct....

No comments: