Thursday, July 24, 2008

Dot Connection

Disdain, part deux: How NBC finally got busted as the Faux News of the Obama Campaign « The Confluence: "...Is this how the NBC/Obama/GE love marathon went down? : You scratch my back a little by saying I am the second coming of JFK & MLK, Jr., and I scratch you $5 million dollars for your Olympics. Then you continue to scratch my “Obama is a God” message and I’ll scratch you some love by giving you full and unlimited permission to build nuclear plants EVERYWHERE once I become the Galactic Emperor. < /snark >

So, NBC/Universal = MSNBC = GE = Nuclear Plant Builders = Exceleon Energy = David Axelrod = Obama.

It’s no surprise that backroom dealing was de riguer in the NBC/GE boardrooms, that 99.9% of NBC news personalities (and notice I did not call them “anchors or journalists”) were just overly and unobjectively FAWNING over the Precious. With this $5 million dollar ad buy, this is further proof Obama has bought the campaign and has ZERO interest in keeping the tenets of ”free press” and “Democracy.”

There is an “ism” word that begins with an F that describes this very thing. Mussolini would be proud.

PUMA all the way to Denver!"

No comments: