Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Faithy Flipping

Quoted from http://www.correntewire.com/vastleft_un_endorses_barack_hussein_obama:

 

Vastleft Un-Endorses Barack Hussein Obama | Corrente

Submitted by vastleft on Tue, 2008-07-01 09:49.

 

Obama’s bottomless pit of capitulation (via) just doesn’t end, does it?

 

(Slaps head)

 

Oh yeah, ’cause it’s bottomless!

 

Well, my pit of capitulation has its limits. I’ll vote for Obama when he asks for my vote. Me, a baby boomer atheist who wants a presidency that repudiates the greed-is-good Reagan-Bush-Bush Revolution.

 

I’m not holding my breath.

 

He keeps asking for me not to vote for him, and it’s high time I obliged.

 

David Kuo, a conservative Christian who was deputy director of Bush’s Office of Faith-Based and Community Initiatives until 2003 and later became a critic of Bush’s commitment to the cause, said Obama’s position has the potential to be a major “Sister Souljah moment” for his campaign.

 

Will somebody wake me when a part of his campaign isn’t a Sister Souljah moment?

 

No comments: