Tuesday, January 13, 2009

What Sen. Clinton Should Say

Tuesday: Hillary Clinton Meets the Senate Foreign Relations Committee « The Confluence: "...Oddly enough, not one of them involve how many times a month she and the Big Dawg have conjugal visits. We are grateful for small favors.

Personally, after all the vetting, when she shows definitively that she is the best man and woman for the job, I wish she would say, “On second thought, I’d like to stay in the Senate. I think I’d do a better job than Caroline Kennedy and let’s face it, there’s no consolation prize for being swindled out of the presidency by your own party. Yeah, being the foreign president would be a nice addition to my CV, but completely unnecessary. Surely, SURELY, you can find someone to do this job as well as I can.”

Probably not but if Senator “I-went-to-elementary-school-in-Indonesia!” would like to switch places before the inauguration seals the fate of our country for the next four years, I’d like to hear how *he* would answer the questions the experts would put before him..."

No comments: