Saturday, March 19, 2016

Some Advice For Sanders

From http://www.dailynewsbin.com/opinion

...I’ve followed Bernie Sanders in congress for about fifteen years. I rooted for him whenever he began stomping his feet and demanding that the other politicians in the room take the issues seriously. But when I now try telling my friends that Bernie used to be a forthright guy, they don’t believe me. All they know him for is his downward spiral over the past three months. In their eyes he’s the sore loser who sued the party. He’s the cheater who faked all the endorsements in the early primaries. He’s the jackass who spent the last debate being so overtly rude and seethingly angry toward Hillary Clinton, you’d have thought she ran over his dog. Nobody, outside of his dwindling minority of fanatical supporters, likes this guy anymore. And it’s a real shame...