Thursday, March 06, 2008

The Daily Commentary

From the comment threads at http://www.taylormarsh.com/:

Democrat Taylor Marsh Broadcasts Live Talk Radio and Blogs Politics

minniemom:
they will not sue....BUT

BTW I am a minority myself and am appauled the MSM has not reported this, but people can see it....when 90% one minority votes for one person, what else does it say? that's probabaly why latinos/whites voted HIllary....no one likes it when one race of people automatically vote for someone who is of that same race near 100%.....she represents all races, while with "Souffle Obama" seems to draw a 100% of only 1 race....

people want a president they will will represent them, and as I said I am a minotriy myself, how would I feel if a latino was running and all latinos voted for that candidate 100% I would have doubts that this person can completely and honestly represent all the races in america....

just my humble opinion :)
ssmith | Homepage | 03.05.2008 - 9:38 pm | #

im, not just obsessing but in my opinon, mis-characterizing it. I'm not sure how those backing BO think candidates are supposed to run in a primary. This isn't an "attack" ad, it's more liek those old final exam questions, "Compare and contrast"..in this case abotu how you feel abotu who is best suited to make fast, informed, "We have to do something now" decisions.

BO has a hisotry, to the best of my knowledge, of managing to run against candidates who promptly find themsleves in some sexual scandal. In his Senate run, teh guy had to drop out, and then Keyes parachuted in from Maryland to run.

In other words, he's never had to run a tough campaign, he had opponents who self-destructed big time. I honestly think he also plays the reverse-race card any time he's criticized, and I don't liek the reverse version any better than the straight up one. I oppose him because I truly don't think he is ready to be President of the US (and because of that, I don't think he's ready to be VP either, plus as noted, it's a piss-poor move to say someone isn't ready to be President then take him on as VP. (Which isn't to say it hasnt' been done before but...).
Rima | 03.05.2008 - 9:43 pm | #


The Veep bar, thanks to Deadeye Darth, has been set very low, however.

[Donna Brazille] ...You were against the superdelegates following the rules about superdelegates voting their CHOICE and according to the best interest of the party. You even threatened a boycott of the party if they decided the nomination. You claimed that you want the "people's vote" to not be overriden by a technicality in the superdelegates system. But when it comes to FL and MI, you want millions of voters to be counted out by a technicality. You contradict yourself. You cannot count the rules and say Fl and MI cannot be counted, but then say to override the rules which specify that superdelegates vote their choice...

jasoninpa10 | 03.05.2008 - 9:55 pm | #


I have been too busy working for our gal to keep up with everything here lately, But I want to tip a glass of virtual beer to:

The Men of Ohio,
who voted for HRC BY 58%, which was Higher than women at 57% ( this flew by me on TV so it might be just white instead of all races) I leave that to the web wizards to confirm this fact.

This changes the whole IDEA that Hillary is just for old women.

Here is to Buckeye Men.
Get out of the way if the KOS bloggers insult our masculinity ;)_

I have said for months that Men are the key to Hillary's victory.

LiamOhio | 03.05.2008 - 10:03 pm | #


No comments: