Friday, August 29, 2008

Palin Is The Choice

McCain Picks Palin - The Fix: "DENVER -- John McCain has selected Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin to be his vice presidential running mate, according to the McCain campaign, a surprise pick sure to shake up the race and reinforce the idea of the Arizona senator as a reformer..."

Apparently, Biden complained that Palin doesn't have the experience for the job (radio, no link); okay, pot meet kettle.

Update: found something similar here: ' (Obama) Spokesman Bill Burton:

“Today, John McCain put the former mayor of a town of 9,000 with zero foreign policy experience a heartbeat away from the presidency.

Barack Obama has just “dissed” all small-town voters.'

2 comments:

Faded said...

Oh, come on, Bob. I would hope you know better than that. I was hoping I would zip in here and see you were all better, now that your choice validated Obama. But no, I see you are still acting as a defacto aide to the Karl Roves...

Is Hillary's word not good enough for you? Has your dislike of Obama blinded you to the principle of Unity against a greater foe?

Divide and conquer is ALL THAT THE REPUBLICAN party has.

I beg you, I BEG YOU> Please don't help us fall prey to such opaque tactics...

How can have watched Obama's speech and not felt Patriotism such as I didnt think existed any more?

Bob Harrison said...

I'd say the greater foes are mostly overseas; any American political party is still American. Karl Rove and George Bush are both worthy of loathing and condemning to the seventh ring of hell. Obama has shown me that he knows how to piss on people (like playing Addicted To Love when Bill Clinton exited the stage. God knows if you can't be a gracious winner what you'll be like if you lose.)

No GOPer will ever fool me into voting for someone. I've been around and in this game for five decades. This is the most miserable election of my life and that includes the first Reagan debacle and Nixon/McGovern. I am disgusted beyond belief.