Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Puma Time

The following was lifted from The Confluence:

'...So while Obama supporters are talking out of both sides of their mouth, PUMA is actually building bridges. It was morning, and I was just coming from the campground office, and a man was standing next tp the PUMAmobile and looking at its banners. He turned to me and put out his hand as if to shake mine. As I went to shake his, I noticed he was handing me a $20 bill.

“I want to thank you so much for what you are doing”. he said, “Neither the Republican nor Democrat party are listening to the voters”. He said he saw what the party did to Clinton, and was wondering how many Democrats would get really pissed off. Here he is in his own words expressing his PUMAness.'





"One American, One Vote"

No comments: