Thursday, September 18, 2008

Comment of the Day: Geritol Edition

Elderblunder: Another DNC Clanger : NO QUARTER: "Comment by Z K Loggins | 2008-09-18 10:17:54

I am happy to see your comment. I am a Senior too. Another fact not realized in that seniors have plenty of time to do political things.

I have downloaded free signs from the internet and distributed them to the seniors who live in my 132 unit senior complex and who bowl with me in my senior league. I have helped others understand and get absentee voting ballots for the election.

I wrote letters outlining and protesting the Obama campaign ads mocking McCain’s war-related injuries and age to the VFW State Commanders in the close race states of NY, NJ, MN, OR, PA, NV, VA, OH, FL, MO, CO and asked them to support the candidate who respects veterans. My Dad was disabled in WWII and my Aunt and Uncle were veterans too. I included their pictures with my letter.

There is a Democratic Headquarters near our senior complex and I went there, in person, and express my outrage about how Hillary was treated and my disgust for the Democratic party! I guess little old ladies can get away with appearances little that!!! They were doublly shocked since I am a little old black lady with dreadlocked hair!

I vote in my local and every national election and I work the polls in my community. My first vote was for John Kennedy"

And don't email me demanding to know if this person is real or not. I have other things to do rather than sleuth the intertoobs looking for villains. I blog items that interest me, not necessarily things I agree or disagree with.

No comments: