Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Johnson on Palin

Sarah Palin, Hillary Like not Hillary Lite : NO QUARTER

"I judge a politician by what they do not what they say. The words are important, but actions that back up the words are more important. The most outstanding thing about Sarah Palin is how she took on both the Republican party establishment and the oil industry in Alaska. You cannot show me one instance where Barack Obama or Joe Biden put their careers at risk over principle. Not one. Palin did it twice. And she did not have her eye on running for President. She did what she thought was right and did it with no hope of personally profiting from the effort. That is character.

I do not worry whether or not she has glad handed a bevy of global leaders. That can be learned. The bottomline for me is does she have the character to do the right thing even if it puts her political future at stake? I believe the answer to that question is yes..."

No comments: