Wednesday, January 06, 2016

Being A Responsible Gunner...

...means not being an ammosexual.

Responsible Gun Owners Must Be the Loudest Voices for Gun Safety Legislation�|�Montel Williams:

As a proud, responsible gun owner, I paid close attention to the president's speech outlining his executive actions on guns and studied the written proposal put forth by the White House carefully, and I can't NOT support them. I realize this may not make me popular with some gun owners, and I realize there is deep distrust of President Obama and his use of executive action. Simply put, I've always believed in being a responsible ambassador for the Second Amendment, a right that I hold dear; and, thus, I believe responsible gun owners MUST be the loudest voices for universal background checks and addressing the mental health crisis we face in this country, which form the crux of the president's proposals....

No comments: