Sunday, January 17, 2016

No Bern Here

Is Bernie Sanders Surging? So What if He is? - TalkLeft: The Politics Of Crime:

...That's opinion, not fact. Sanders doesn't energize me at all, let alone inspire me. During every debate, Hillary has been outgoing, confident, easy to understand, positive and inspiring. The prospect of Sanders being President leaves me with a sinking feeling Government will come to a standstill. He's too polarizing, just like Trump, only he's at the other end of the spectrum. In the long run, I don't think the American people will elect either one of them.

While I agree with many of Sanders' position on issues, I think he really only cares about campaign finance and Wall St., neither of which are important to me. During the debates, he's stooped over except when he talks about those issues. Sanders does not energize me. He reminds me of your aging grandpa. Would I vote for him if nominated? Of course. But I'd rather vote for Hillary...

No comments: