Thursday, June 30, 2016

tRump's Foreign Solicitations

driftglass "Dear Foreign Leader Friend...":

My name is Donald J. Trump, Prince of the Great Country of America and I have been requested by the Republican National Campaign Company to contact you for assistance in resolving a matter of importance to your great country. The Republican National Campaign Company has recently concluded a large number of Primaries which have positioned me to assume my rightful title of King of Great Country of America. The Republican National Campaign Company and I are equally desirous of exporting our prosperous greatness to many other parts and regions of the world, however, because of the illegitimate Kenyan regime blocking our efforts in the Great Country of America currently we are unable to move our greatness to other regions...

No comments: