Sunday, October 09, 2016

WATB In MO

Election 2016: Misery in Missouri -- and everywhere else - CNNPolitics.com:

...Many Missourians also spoke out against the negativity in politics, both in politician and surrogates' discourse and in campaign advertising.
"I hate the ads," Hon said. "I hate it, all they do is cut each other down, and I don't think that should be part of politics. It wasn't that way when I was growing up and I think it's gotten out of control..."
Well, golly gee-whilikers, I wonder who started slinging the mud first? I guess Clinton is just supposed to sit passively on the side lines and take the endless crap flung at her from the GOP. "Lock her up! Lock her up!" Yes, you have reason to wring your hands. Who put it out of control? I believe we might can go back and look at Whitewater and blue dresses and discover the actual culprits who have lowered the level of political discourse in this country into the sewer--- and you won't find Democrats digging that hole.

No comments: