Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Stark Charging For Assault

TimesDispatch.com | Letter from Mike Stark: "My name is Mike Stark. I am a law student at the University of Virginia, a marine, and a citizen journalist...

I will be pressing charges against George Allen and his surrogates later today. George Allen, at any time, could have stopped the fray. All he had to do was say, "This is not how my campaign is run. Take your hands off that man." He could have ignored my questions. Instead he and his thugs chose violence. I spent four years in the Marine Corps. I'll be damned if I'll let my country be taken from me by thugs that are afraid of taking responsibility for themselves.

It just isn't the America I know and love. Somebody needs to take a stand against those that would bully and intimidate their fellow citizens. That stand begins right here, right now."

No comments: