Monday, September 01, 2008

Who's The Rumor-Monger?

Obama Tells Press to "Back Off" on Palin | The Trail | washingtonpost.com: "Obama Tells Press to 'Back Off' on Palin

By Shailagh Murray
MONROE, Mich. -- Sen. Barack Obama told reporters to 'back off' Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin and her family, following the GOP vice presidential candidate's disclosure that her unmarried 17-year-old daughter is pregnant.

'I have said before and I will repeat again, I think people's families are off limits,' Obama declared after attending a Labor Day picnic here. 'People's children are especially off limits. This shouldn't be part of our politics. It has no relevance to Gov. Palin's performance as a governor or her potential performance as a vice president. So I would strongly urge people to back off these kinds of stories...'"

Gee. I wonder who might be spreading tales? It couldn't be Blogger Boyz, could it?

No comments: