Saturday, September 10, 2016

tRump Enjoyed 9-11 Aftermath

Hours after Twin Towers fell, Trump bragged his building was now the ‘tallest’ in lower Manhattan

...Only parenthetically in the middle of the 10-minute conversation did Trump turn to a favorite topic-size. "40 Wall Street," he said, referring to his 71-story building blocks away from the now-collapsed twin towers, "actually was the second-tallest building in downtown Manhattan, and it was actually, before the World Trade Center, was the tallest-and then, when they built the World Trade Center, it became known as the second-tallest. And now it's the tallest..."

2 comments:

Alessandro Machi said...

Maybe the Russian hackers got through to our blogs as I see your RSS feed that updates the contents of other blogs is out of whack just as DailyPUMAs is as well.

Bob Harrison said...

Yeah, it's been whacky for a while. I'm also getting random header changes, usually involving double letters. When I go to edit the post, the errors are there so I correct them but if I remote blog something I don't see the junk until it has setting there for a while. I'm sure some people think I'm an illiterate idiot because of that but that is the price we pay, I suppose, for a free service.